49 Stones Fans Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:36 am
blog
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Who Do You think had a bigger impact on rock in the 90s Nirvana Or GD?

5 posters

Go down

Who Do You think had a bigger impact on rock in the 90s Nirvana Or GD? Empty Who Do You think had a bigger impact on rock in the 90s Nirvana Or GD?

Post by stanishere Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:20 am

This topic was made because I was listening to Nirvana on the way home today and thought "wow they were really big in the 90's.. but so was GD.. this would make a good debate on 49stones Forum who had a bigger impact on Rock". And so now I'm here posting the debate. I think it's Nirvana, but not by much. Post your thoughts down below.
stanishere
stanishere
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Who Do You think had a bigger impact on rock in the 90s Nirvana Or GD? Empty Re: Who Do You think had a bigger impact on rock in the 90s Nirvana Or GD?

Post by jwrench1214 Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:22 am

I'm thinking Nirvana because they pretty much paved the way for many bands such as Green Day to grow in the music industry but in the long run it might be Green Day just do to the short career of Nirvana
jwrench1214
jwrench1214
So Long
So Long

Back to top Go down

Who Do You think had a bigger impact on rock in the 90s Nirvana Or GD? Empty Re: Who Do You think had a bigger impact on rock in the 90s Nirvana Or GD?

Post by Devil All Along Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:22 am

Nirvana of course!
Devil All Along
Devil All Along
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:15 pm

jwrench1214 wrote:I'm thinking Nirvana because they pretty much paved the way for many bands such as Green Day to grow in the music industry but in the long run it might be Green Day just do to the short career of Nirvana

Absolutely agree, I love Nirvana and Green Day are great too, but Nirvavna forever, bro tongue
I think they had a massive influence on GD as well as a ton of other bands and people.
It's pretty easy to see that if you've read the article in Kerrang! magazine about nevermind's 20th anniversary smile
DreamCatcher
DreamCatcher
Indigo
Indigo

Back to top Go down

Post by momoluvgd Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:57 pm

Nirvana made the biggest impact, but Green Day made a bigger impact in my life. However, if it wasn't for Nirvana, Green Day might not have been as big! :)
momoluvgd
momoluvgd
So Long
So Long

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down